qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Weird behaviour of mailing list?

From: Andrew Barr
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:22:18 -0400

On Sun, 2006-08-20 at 18:02 +0200, René Korthaus wrote:
> Hey,
>
> is anyone else experiencing this? Since some hours I get messages
> dating from February, March and April again...

Yes, me too.

--
Andrew Barr | http://www.oakcourt.dyndns.org/~andrew/

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you. Therefore, if
you can't get them together again, there must be a reason. By all
means, do not use a hammer.
  -- IBM maintenance manual (1925)