qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Weird behaviour of mailing list?

From: Rene Horn
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:11:59 -0500

I noticed that.  Some of the emails weren't in the archive.  It might be a good idea to look through them--some seemed somewhat important.  I "deleted" them, but they're still in Google's trash.

Rene

On 8/20/06, Thiemo Seufer <address@hidden> wrote:
René Korthaus wrote:
> Hey,
>
> is anyone else experiencing this? Since some hours I get messages
> dating from February, March and April again...

At least in some cases it is mail which got stuck in the list's
incoming queue and wasn't delivered.

Thiemo