qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Load PL110 module driver to reserve a specified address?

From: Tieu Ma Dau
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Load PL110 module driver to reserve a specified address?
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 04:12:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I run ARM Linux kernel on Qemu ARM simulator. In this simulator, PL110 LCD controller is at 0xc0000000 and PL110 driver will control LCD device at this address.
For my project, I want to add a new PL110 LCD controller at 0x1b000000, so I don't know how I can load / insmod the second PL110 module driver so that this module driver can control the second PL110 LCD controller at 0x1b000000.
Thanks for any reply.
Tieu