qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-arm user mode does not work with ARM EABI

From: Rafael Espíndola
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu-arm user mode does not work with ARM EABI
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:51:12 -0300

- Voipio's "eabi-rootfs" which I gather uses EABI internally and glibc
shims to convert the system calls to old-ABI just before they hit the
kernel (glibc-2.3.4)

I have a similar setup with a maemo 2.0 rootstrap (glibc 2.3.5). I am
currently able to compile a functional python package. I am not sure
if there is any particular patch applied to glibc, but you can find
the patches at http://repository.maemo.org/pool/maemo2.0/free/source/

Best Regards,
Rafael