qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: hosting the forum

From: Ottavio Caruso
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: hosting the forum
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:00:12 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "Hetz Ben Hamo" <address@hidden>
>
> Due to some personal problems (related to financial situations) I'm
> no
> longer being able to keep paying the server which hosts the QEMU
> forum.
>
> Therefore, I'm looking for someone who can host the QEMU forum
> (and,
> if possible, the nightly snapshots).

I am sorry that you have to give up on the forum. However I hope
whoever takes over to improve the features of the forum itself (I'd
like to see ssl enabled when I log in) and prevent spamming. The last
month the forum was horribly spammed and I am sure many have
potential good posters have gone for good.

Have you also considered to switch it to a mailing list, ideally
hosted here? A qemu-user mailing list would be nice.

Ottavio