qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] ColdFire/m68k target

From: Neo Jia
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] ColdFire/m68k target
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:20:26 -0600

Paul,

I just checkout from CVS repository and encountered the following problem while building the code.

It seems you eleminate your original arguments of function gen_op_divs and gen_op_divu.

Could you take a look?

gcc -Wall -O2 -g -fno-strict-aliasing -I. -I.. -I/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k -I/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs -I/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/linux-user -I/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/linux-user/m68k -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -I/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/fpu -I/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/slirp -c -o translate.o /home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c
/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c: In function `disas_divw':
/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c:717: error: too many arguments to function `gen_op_divs'
/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c:719: error: too many arguments to function `gen_op_divu'
/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c: In function `disas_divl':
/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c:750: error: too many arguments to function `gen_op_divs'
/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/target-m68k/translate.c:752: error: too many arguments to function `gen_op_divu'
make[1]: *** [translate.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cjia/research/Operating_Systems/qemu_cvs/m68k-user'
make: *** [subdir-m68k-user] Error 2

Thanks,
Neo