qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Crash with WinXP when kqemu is enabled

From: Alejandro Pulver
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Crash with WinXP when kqemu is enabled
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 20:25:00 -0300

Hello.

I am using qemu-0.82 with kqemu-kmod-1.3.0.p9 in a FreeBSD
6.1-RELEASE-p1 host OS (I have tried with and without optimization
hacks, and also the 20061026 snapshot).

I have created a disk image and installed Windows XP Professional SP1
EN (with kqemu disabled) as the guest OS.

When I start the VM with the -kernel-kqemu option the guest OS crashes
after the "Welcome" screen and reboots.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ale

P.S.: please CC me as I am not subscribed to this list.