qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] 64-bit toolchain for Solaris 10 on amd64?

From: Jürgen Zimmermann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] 64-bit toolchain for Solaris 10 on amd64?
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:09:24 +0100

Hello,
I did built the 64-bit binaries on Solaris 10 with the OpenSolaris (Nevada)
/usr/sfw/bin/gcc-stuff.
However, I did not use the gcc binaries from nevada but pulled the (heavily
modified) sources
out of the GNU's GCC CVS (csl-sol210-3_4-branch) and bootstrapped gcc-3.4.3 by
myself.
That worked.

Currently I'm looking into getting only the 'multilib' support into gcc-3.4.6
for Solaris 10 (and onwards),
but that's not that easy as I hit an internal compiler error during bootstrap
there.

Regards,
  Juergen