qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-mips helper.c translate.c (compiler error)

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-mips helper.c translate.c (compiler error)
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 23:22:33 +0100

Paul, did you get my last mailing on this subject?
(see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-05/msg00280.html)

I'd be very glad to maintain my code in the tree, but Thiemo is right.
Today, it takes sometimes very long until a patch gets integrated.

Maybe a switch to another configuration management system might allow
more people to contribute. My personal experiences with switching from
CVS to Subversion are very positive, and I offer my help in doing it.

Thank you, Thiemo, for the quick reaction on my report. CVS is working
again.

Stefan