qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-mips helper.c translate.c (compiler error)

From: Paul Brook
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/target-mips helper.c translate.c (compiler error)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 00:00:43 +0000

On Thursday 07 December 2006 22:22, Stefan Weil wrote:
> Paul, did you get my last mailing on this subject?
> (see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2006-05/msg00280.html)

My point exactly. Posting a link to a random website isn't sufficient,
especially when you say "my patches are still not ready for integration".

I think it's fair to say that everyone involved with qemu doesn't even have
time to do the things they are personally interested in. If you want to get
things integrated *you* have to put the effort in to get it submitted in a
form where that can happen.

Paul