qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu 20061102 snapshot: trouble booting directly fr

From: Ottavio Caruso
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Re: qemu 20061102 snapshot: trouble booting directly from cdrom device
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 04:15:11 -0800 (PST)

--- Juergen Lock <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 11, 2006 at 01:58:43PM +0100, I wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> >  I got a report yesterday of the win2k cd bsod'ing with an
> > INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error when booted directly from the
> device
> > (as opposed to from an iso, which worked.)

I beg your pardon, but what's the point of snapshotting a read-only
image? I thought it made sense only for hard drive images.

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend
Windows Vista™ or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited