qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu Virual Machine Image

From: I_am alone
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu Virual Machine Image
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 23:45:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

        I am in the process of learning QEMU Mechanism by doing a code review. I need to know the Virtual Image File and how does the Gust Os IO mechanisms are transfered in to the Host Os Image file .

If anyone could point me the Source Code Portian which handles this part it would be really helpful for me to learn about the Images and Guest Os to Hos Os IO mechanisms...

Thanks in Advance