qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu speed vs vmplayer?

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu speed vs vmplayer?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 23:34:22 +0100

On 12/15/06, Paul Brook <address@hidden> wrote:
QEMU is an open source project (and this list is hosted on a site that is
explicitly for open source projects)ยท Thus any solution that involves
proprietary closed source modules is offtopic.

ok, politically incorrect. point taken :)

yet, what about the second part of my reply ?

Is qvm86 still active ? if yes, great. if no, what do you need to restart it ?
(else than dedicated developpers, of course). As far as I can see, no
qvm86 check-in for 15 months now...

--
Christian