qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] SMP Question

From: maple Chou
Subject: [Qemu-devel] SMP Question
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 23:37:24 +0800

Dear All,
 I just doing my floppy toy-os project(include little bootloader). And test with qemu.
The Floppy Image is here  http://file.maple.tw/mapleos/floppy.img

My problem is when I turn on the SMP option. (qemu -fda floppy.img -smp 2)
The system will hang on bootsector (i just watch qemu monitor hang on 0x7eca)

And some problem with Grub+floppy image.
Grub+HD image boot successful, but can't capture the keyboard.

What's problem!?? i only run SMP case successful with linux kernel.

Best Regards

  ~maple