qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Tracing guest memory accesses

From: Diwaker Gupta
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Tracing guest memory accesses
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:56:19 -0800

as far as i remember i had to put the same code into softmmu_header.h to
get "correct" results.
i found it easiest to do this in the ld/st macros in these files (~6
places in code)

This probably sounds stupid but whats the best way to get debug
output? Due to the code generation magic qemu does, simply adding
printfs doesn't seem to work well. In particular, all my attempts to
add printfs to softmmu_header.h have resulted in broken builds. Are
there any global macros I should be using?

Thanks,
Diwaker
--
Web/Blog/Gallery: http://floatingsun.net/blog