qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] time for 0.8.3/0.9?

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] time for 0.8.3/0.9?
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:16:38 +0100

Sure, there are some emails here on the list expressing the problem.
Just to make sure that nothing is missed:

I'm using a Suse 10.1 system, running on a AMP 64bit CPU.
Qemu (0.8.2 as well as CVS versions) are compiled with gcc 3.3 in 64 bit
mode. I run an emulate the following systems with this Qemu builds:

- Windows 2000 SP4 (CVS version also with kqemu and 1024x768 resultion)
- Edubuntu 6.10 as 32 bit system
- Opensuse 10.2 Installation as 32 bit system

When I try to install Opensuse 10.2 as a 64 bit system the Qemu seems to
go into a loop. Pls refer to my emails with the subject
"Question/problems with Qemu and 64Bit Opensuse 10.2" for further
details about the error.

Regards,
Werner