qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu block-raw.c block.c block_int.h qemu-doc.t...

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu block-raw.c block.c block_int.h qemu-doc.t...
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:42:18 -0500

Fabrice,

Quick question about this patch (August 19, 2006)

The ENOMEDIUM variable is dummy'd up for Windows in vl.h.

I found that Solaris doesn't have an ENOMEDIUM variable, and I've
been able to get block.c to compile correctly by adding this to vl.h.

Before I go submitting anything, I just wanted to understand if I was
heading in the right direction.

thanks, Ben