qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Some patches for QEMU

From: Volker Ruppert
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Some patches for QEMU
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:24:35 +0100

Hi all,

I have created a set of patches for QEMU. Here is the list of changes:

* updated block driver for Bochs 2.3 "growing" images. The change was
  necessary to fix the alignment of 64-bit values on different platforms (e.g.
  it wasn't possible to share images between Windows and Linux).
* fixed comment in the floppy emulation code. The Bochs BIOS format function
  and the Linux fdformat utility are expecting DMA operations here.
* fixed hard disk translation hint when an image formatted with translation
  active is detected.
* standard and Cirrus VGA: implemented vertical retrace timing instead of just
  toggling the register bits.
* implemented refresh clock toggle every 15 usec (used by INT 15h, AH=86h).

Please let me know when you need test cases for the changes.

--
Thanks

Volker