qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] problem with 64/64 guest running grub

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] problem with 64/64 guest running grub
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:52:22 +0100

Same happen to Suse 64 host/64 guest system (Suse 10.1). A 32-bit
guest system install quite well.

My trace shows the same symptom: Qemu seems to loop in a very tight
loop. Sometimes (using infoe registers rapidly) I can even see that
it seems to switch to 32bit mode inside the guest kernel maybe because
a 32 bit application is running?

No kqemu is involved when running the 64bit guest, started with
-no-kqemu.

As mike wrote: any hint how I can help to tackle the problem is
appreciated.

Regards,
Werner