qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VirtualBox PC virtualization released as Open Source

From: Ottavio Caruso
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VirtualBox PC virtualization released as Open Source
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:22:02 -0800 (PST)

--- Ottavio Caruso <address@hidden> wrote:

>> Interesting! Does anybody know if and where I could finf [sic!]a
Windows
> binary via http/ftp? Unfortunately I can't torrent!

I am sorry! A Windows binary was actually provided and I have later
installed it, but I am not going touse it as it is not portable,
unlike Qemu, which I can just run from my usb flash drive...

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend
Windows Vista™ or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time