qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] VirtualBox PC virtualization released as Open Source

From: Ottavio Caruso
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] VirtualBox PC virtualization released as Open Source
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:12:41 -0800 (PST)

--- Oliver Gerlich <address@hidden> wrote:

> as I was just reading this on german newsticker heise.de:
> http://www.heise.de/open/news/meldung/83680
>
> Also on Slashdot:
> http://it.slashdot.org/it/07/01/15/1631234.shtml
>
> And the original news:
> http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/News

Interesting! Does anybody know if and where I could finf a Windows
binary via http/ftp? Unfortunately I can't torrent!

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend
Windows Vista™ or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265