qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] qemu-gui status report

From: Martin Bochnig
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] qemu-gui status report
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:13:03 +0100

Marc Andre Tanner wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just want to let you know that i have made some improvements to
>qemu-gui, communication with qemu is now done over a tcp socket rather
>than stdio. However it is still a long way to go until it is really
>usable, especially input handling, vnc and drawing performance need some work.
>
>If someone wants to take a closer look the current development snapshot
>can be found at:
>
>   http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/qemu-gui/doku.php/download
>
>You will need qemu from cvs because the command line switches have
>changed since 0.8.2. There are also a few screenshots available.
>
>   http://www.brain-dump.org/projects/qemu-gui/doku.php/screenshots
>
>Comments and patches are welcome.
>
>Regards,
>
>       Marc

+1

We (qemu-project at opensolaris.org) ship it with SUNWqemu (
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/project/qemu/downloads/ ), the binary qemu
package for Solaris SPARC and x86/x64.
As we bring out a new release (based on cvs20070120sat) over night, we
can test and integrate your new version.

Regards,
Martin