qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] current qemu cvs broken for mingw hosts

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] current qemu cvs broken for mingw hosts
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 00:13:47 +0100

On 1/30/07, Paul Brook <address@hidden> wrote:
Did you test it? I'm fairly certain it still won't work. AFAICS You're not
setting the field anywhere.

it solved the compilation, which was broken, which was my primary
concern. Your patches normally don't break the build :)
so in a sense, with regards to the current cvs state, it helps fixing
the compilation, without segfault for example.

the binary works. The struct statement was missing the "chr".
Now, in term of functionality, I do not know how you test it,
if this was your question.

--
Christian