qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Please help build qemu/darwin-user on Mac Intel

From: Ilya Shar
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Please help build qemu/darwin-user on Mac Intel
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 23:37:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike,

Thanks a lot for the patches.  I applied them
(together with qemu-0.7.0-gcc4.patch, which appears to
be necessary although it's not in the archive you
created) but in the middle of the build dyngen rejects
op.o:

../dyngen -c -o opc.h op.o
dyngen: Unable to replace ret with jmp in
op_bsfl_T0_cc
make[1]: *** [opc.h] Error 1

Did I mess up somewhere or there is something wrong
with the patches?

Thanks again for your help!
Ilya

-d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/darwine