qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Tracing memory accesses by emulated systems

From: Christian Leber
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Tracing memory accesses by emulated systems
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:17:52 +0100

Hello,

I would like to trace all "physical" memory read/write operations for x86_64,
but I have to admit that I'm not sure where exactly this has to be
implemented.

Could somebody give me some hints where and how I could do that?
(or is there already a patch that does this? on irc somebody suggested
that something like that could exist, but I was not able to find it)

Regards

Christian Leber

--
http://rettetdieti.vde-uni-mannheim.de/