qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] PXA27x processor support (XScale)

From: Hetz Ben Hamo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] PXA27x processor support (XScale)
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 06:49:13 +0200

Hi,

Great work!

Only a small question, if you don't mind: After patching QEMU with
your patch, is it possible to run Windows Mobile (2003,2005)? I heard
from quite few people (outside of QEMU mailing list) that would love
to test their WinCE based apps on such an emulator without the need
for MS Visual Studio stuff..

Thanks,
Hetz