qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Expanding the size of the vram for GDM5446?

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Expanding the size of the vram for GDM5446?
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:58:54 -0500

I was wondering about the possibility of expanding the amount of "vram"
for the Cirrus Logic GDM5446 emulation.  8MB of ram would give the
ability to do 1600x1200 24 bit color.  I know, this would probably completely
break windows and other drivers, but am wondeirng if the Cirrus Xorg
driver could deal with the extra memory, or could be easily modified
to accept it.

Thoughts?