qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] More PCI ethernet emulations

From: Stefan Weil
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] More PCI ethernet emulations
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:47:50 +0100

A new PCI network card is emulated partially with QEMU:

the wireless LAN adapter TNETW1130 (ACX111).

I needed this driver as a debugging aid for existing (AR7) hardware
with the Open Source ACX111 driver for Linux.

So my main focus are debug messages from this driver, not real
network emulation (although this might be the first emulated
wireless LAN).

The current version emulates PCI hardware detection and some
basic functions including firmware download. It works with Linux
2.6.x on PC- or AR7 based emulated hardware.

Source is available from
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/ar7-firmware/qemu/trunk/hw/tnetw1130.c?op=file

Contributions or feedback are welcome.

Stefan