qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU and ddd

From: Gregory Cavelier
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU and ddd
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 03:11:08 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to use ddd (connected to QEMU) to debug my own kernel and it works
fine.

The only problem I have is that I'm always interrupted by my IRQ handlers (and
especially the timer, IRQ 0).

Is there a way to avoid ddd to jump to my irq handlers functions so I can step
into my code without being interrupted ?

I hope my english is good enough for you to understand  :)

Thanks

Greg

--
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com