qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Binaries for Windows

From: TAKEDA, toshiya
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Binaries for Windows
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:09:18 +0900

Dear all.
This is my first post.

My name is TAKEDA, toshiya.
As Kazu announced, I work for Windows port binary release untill he comes back.

I am developing mainly old Japanese computer/console emulators and now trying
implement NEC PC-98x1 architecture on QEMU.
PC-98x1 architecture is very close to PC/AT and almost important components
for exmaple PIC,PIT,DMA,etc are same.
So I feel its not so difficult and I hope I can post patches before long.

Thanks,
TAKEDA, toshiya