qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Binaries for Windows

From: Ottavio Caruso
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Binaries for Windows
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 06:19:57 -0800 (PST)

--- Kazu <address@hidden> wrote:
> I will stop updating QEMU on Windows web site at least for several
> months.
> Because my eye condition becomes not good, I can't see display
> well.

Kazu,

thank you for your work.

Without your binaries I'd have never discovered qemu and Linux and
I'd be stuck with Window$.

I am sorry about your conditions, I'd like to have you back soon and
I'd like you to know that there are many people here that appreciate
your work.

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend
Windows Vista™ or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista