qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] problems using sockets inside qemu code

From: Marius Monton
Subject: [Qemu-devel] problems using sockets inside qemu code
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:23:48 +0100

Hi again,

I'm using sockets inside qemu code for my work on SystemC + qemu simulation.
I've implemented a TCP client inside qemu code to connect to an application (TCP server) outside QEMU (all SystemC stuff).
Almost all is working fine, but sometimes receiving data fails with an "Interrupted system call" on perror (errno = EINTR).
When testing socket code with no QEMU works fine...

Any idea? I don't knot what to do

Thanks
--
Màrius Montón i Macián   address@hidden   http://cephis.uab.es