qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] PATCH: arm, mips and sparc targets on Host Solaris/sparc

From: Ben Taylor
Subject: [Qemu-devel] PATCH: arm, mips and sparc targets on Host Solaris/sparc
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 9:31:01 -0400

This patch is to fix (correctly) running mips, sparc and arm targets
on a Solaris/Sparc host.

This patch reverts the patch posted February 2nd, 2007, (found at
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2007-02/msg00008.html
for reference).   Juergen Keil found that config.h was not included in
target-arm/exec.h and config.h was included *after* dyngen-exec.h
in target-sparc/exec.h.

By config.h not being included before dyngen-exec.h, the code in
dyngen-exec.h assumed a linux-sparc host and used different
register allocations which were incompatible with Solaris/Sparc.

I can boot the sparc-test and mips-tests now.  The arm-test is not
functional due a Solaris library bug, and we are working on a fix.

Ben