qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] ARM CPSR bits, are they maintained?

From: Torbjörn Andersson
Subject: [Qemu-devel] ARM CPSR bits, are they maintained?
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:13:37 -0000

Hi all

I´m looking in the translate.c file in the arm part of QEMU and I´m want to understand the strategy for maintaining the cpsr bits, such as Z, N, V and C.

If I remember correctly almost every instruction can change the condition codes and I guess it is quite expensive to maintain them in the JIT. However, for proper functionality there might nog be any shortcuts.

Reflections?

Koppla av och tjäna pengar på din skicklighet på Spray Spel! Till Spray Spel