qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] booting Mac

From: Marian-Nicolae V. Ion
Subject: [Qemu-devel] booting Mac
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 21:39:58 -0000

Hello All,

Does anybody know if it's possible to install a Mac on a disk image on a
Linux x86 host?  If the answer is positive, how?

I've tried using qemu-system-ppc but it always failed claiming that
either my CD (Mac) or my mounted dmg image were not bootable; OTOH I've
managed to install it using PearPC, so I thought it might be possible in
Qemu too.

OTOH what's happening with the list of supportted guest OSs?
<http://www.qemu.org/ossupport.html>

Regards,

M. Ion