qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu keyboard problem

From: Christian MICHON
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu keyboard problem
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:41:46 +0200

1) go into the monitor of qemu (ctrl-alt-2)
2) key in:
sendkey ctrl-alt-f1

it should have swapped back to text mode.
sorry for the late reply, but your email just made it now
to the mailing list.

On 3/14/07, Halim Sahin <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
Yesterday I installed debian etch in a qemu virtual machine.

How can I switch from an virtualized x-server under qemu to the
virtualized text-console?
If I type ctrl+alt+f1 the system switches to console 1 of the host.
I need the console of the guest linux system.
Thanks
Halim

--
Christian