qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] libm.so.6 not found with qemu-ppc

From: Mederle Nicolas
Subject: [Qemu-devel] libm.so.6 not found with qemu-ppc
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:23:09 +0200

Hello,

  I build my ppc-elf toolchain. But I'm not the target to check my soft.
I want use the Qemu simulator, but when I carry out the "qemu-ppc -L / /{toolchain}/bin/ls" instruction , I have the following error : + When I put the libm.so.6 library of eldk toolchain (from {toolchain}/ppc_6xx/lib) in the /usr/lib dir : qemu-ppc: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/libm.so.6: ELF file data encoding not little-endian + When I put the libm.so.6 library of linux (from /lib) in the /usr/lib : qemu-i386: error while loading shared libraries: libm.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I suppose that qemu use the libm.so.6 of ppc processor, so a elf file, in big endian, and not little endian. Must I convert the library, or the qemu-ppc have an option to define the mode? but, when I want the help, I have this message.

Thanks

--
Cordialement,

Nicolas MEDERLE.