qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] virtual machine halting and loosing connections

From: WaxDragon
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] virtual machine halting and loosing connections
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:21:06 -0400

On 3/27/07, Kyle Hubert <address@hidden> wrote:

Also, I have noticed that when using the ondemand governor for the
host OS (AMD PowerNow) that QEMU doesn't register for some reason. My
host CPU stays running at 1GHz, when it is capable of 2.6GHz. I can
run anything on the host OS, and I see the cpu freq jump up, so it
works on the host OS. I believe this may have something to do with
kqemu's acceleration.

I have seen the same behavior with cpufreq, but I run the
'conservative' governor on my AMD.  Haven't decided if it's a bug or a
feature yet. ;0)

--
22:38 <@WaxDragon> false ^ true
22:39 < false> :(