qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Re: 3 bugs found

From: James Jacobs
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Re: 3 bugs found
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:21:06 +1000

>> 3 more bugs that need attention...
>>
>> a) serious: Image files, even those created by the version of
qemu-img.exe
>> that comes with QEMU 0.90, are unreadable by QEMU 0.90, QEMU 0.82 works
fine
>> with them.
>>
>> b) less serious: "Out of environment space" error when starting.
>>
>> c) serious: "audio: Failed to create voice 'es1370.adc" error when
starting.

>> 3 more bugs that need attention...

>some info missing here...
>host type, guest type, command lines, and most important type of images
you're creating.

Host type is Win98SE. Guest types are Debian Linux 3.1 and Knoppix.
Not specifying a type of image to qemu-img (using default, whichever
filesystem that is - it doesn't say).
Using the start.bat file included with the QEMU package (except changing
cd-rom and hard disk image filenames as appropriate).
I haven't adjusted any audio settings, I'm using whatever the defaults are.

>from your email, you're using released versions, not cvs snapshot, right ?

Yes.