qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] [SPARC] Looking for SuperSPARC User's Guide

From: Peter
Subject: [Qemu-devel] [SPARC] Looking for SuperSPARC User's Guide
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:43:48 -0400

I've been searching high and low for the "SuperSPARC User's Guide".
At one time it was published as Sun part number 801-4272-01 and TI
part number 2647726-9761.  A previous TI version was apparently
published as SPKU005 (and possibly 2647726-9721, although
that could be a typo).

Sun and TI don't seem to have it any more.  Has anyone here been able
to track down a copy?

Ironically, this message will probably simply add to the few extant
references to this document on the Internet, all of which are
searching in vain.

(I found the SuperSPARC II Addendum, but it just documents the
differences between the SuperSPARC I and II.  It doesn't provide a
full description of the processor.)