qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Newbie to Q

From: Karthik
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Newbie to Q
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:26:57 +0530

Dear All

             I am trying Q emulator on Mac OS X 10.4.8. It works fine and well. I am also downloaded the source code.
             I couldn't connect the network through this emulator. I am running Linux from this. But I couldn't connect to internet while I am inside the emulation. How can I increase the emulation speed? I am using MacBook with 512MB RAM, I set this emulation for 256MB. Is there any other way to increase the speed of working?

Please guide me to do this.

Best Regards,

Karthik.R,