qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] System calls -- Linux Guest

From: Tyler Smart
Subject: [Qemu-devel] System calls -- Linux Guest
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 21:00:57 -0400

Greetings QEMU development team!

I am doing some work for an experiment, and I would like to capture system calls on the linux guest environment and perhaps print them out? For instance, if on the linux guest, a READ() is called, then the qemu debug mode will print that out. I am using version .82. Does anyone have any idea where I can find that in the Qemu code. I am looking in the helper.c file under target-i386, but I could use some direction. Anything would be great! Thanks guys..

Tyler Smart