qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Determine simulated pc during an exception

From: eady
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Determine simulated pc during an exception
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 20:14:16 -0500

Thanks Paul for the reply, I don't see how this function is called though by the exception handler. The way I understand it is that an exception is raised via raise_interrupt(exception_index, 0, 0, 0); in helper.c which in turn calls raise_interrupt() that sends the control flow back to the main execution loop via a longjmp and then do_interrupt() is called from there. Where am I not making the connection?

Thanks,
Nuri

Paul Brook wrote:
Can anyone point me to the place in the code where the simulated program
counter is determined after an exception?

cpu_restore_state

Paul