qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu / KQemu on 64-bit (x86_64) host systems

From: Werner Dittmann
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu / KQemu on 64-bit (x86_64) host systems
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:18:51 +0200

Andrzej,

implemented the patch, works ok even if I removed the notsc parameter
from the kernel parameter line. I did some tests with the systems,
compiled quite some code - works great. I didn't make any performance
tests to compare the solutins - but it looks ok preformace wise.

(This is a 64bit host and a 32bit guest).

Regards,
Werner