qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] SunOS Testing on latest SVN snapshot

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] SunOS Testing on latest SVN snapshot
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:34:30 -0700

Now, if I remember correclty about suns, you have to boot the correct slice according to the architecture.

It used to be something like one slice for sun4c, one for sun4d, one for sun4m, one for sun4u, etc.

Does the openboot32 properly grab the slice for sun4m?

jonathan

On 4/23/07, Blue Swirl <address@hidden> wrote:
On 4/23/07, JmH <address@hidden> wrote:
> With the "enable-interpose" patch to open bios (Thanks Blue Swirl), Qemu can
> at least find the bootable potion of the installation media.
>
> Unfortunately though, the boot doesnt progress very far. I have summarised
> the results below:

Thanks for the report. Is there any difference if you use a
Sparcstation 10 machine?

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682