qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Minos-type integrity checking in QEMU

From: Shashidhar Mysore
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Minos-type integrity checking in QEMU
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 01:40:14 -0700

Hi,

Thank you very much for the links. I am looking into your thesis right now, Congratulations! nice work. I really liked the idea of your project, especially tracking control dependencies along with data dependency in QEMU. One question I have is the way in which you obtain process information from the operating system (The CR3 register, EPROCESS, etc) - Though you have mainly spoken about Windows, can you tell me if it is possible to do the same in Linux ? Also, is there a link from where I can download your tool? or patches to QEMU?

Thanks again!
-Shashi.