qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] OT: funny google ads you get when you subscribe to the qemu

From: Jonathan Kalbfeld
Subject: [Qemu-devel] OT: funny google ads you get when you subscribe to the qemu list
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:13:20 -0700

Apparently the rest of the world think we have something to do with plastic surgery or home mortgages here...

Do European gmail users get bombarded with adjustible rate mortgages or is that a North American phenomenon?

I especially like the liposuction ad, which is probably because the GoogleBorg knows I live in Los Angeles...

Enjoy:

Arm Liposuction $3400
Permanently smaller arms in 1 hour. Drive yourself home.View our prices
www.dralanbittner.com
100% option ARM
100% financing stated on option ARM 100% investment property to 1Mil
www.ezhomeloan.com
1% Pay Option Arm Loans
1% pay option arm loans, 50 states 40 year loans, free quote, 100%
www.247negamloans.com
ARM Single Board Computer
ARM 920T based development platform running Linux, Windows CE
www.littlechips.com
More about...

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682