qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB-Patch Documentation and todays CVS patch

From: Per Åstrand
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Large USB-Patch Documentation and todays CVS patch
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:23:49 +0200

Hello!

I just wanted to hear about the Large USB patch that was discussed quite alot here a couple of months ago.
As I understood it the patch was put on hold until the 0.90 release, but I've heard nothing more about it...

Is anybody (Tino, Lonnie?) working on getting the patch into CVS?

Would be a shame if all the hard work was lost and someone had to start from scratch...

/Per