qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc32 network problems

From: Thiemo Seufer
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Sparc32 network problems
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 22:04:31 +0100

Blue Swirl wrote:
> On 6/6/07, Andreas Färber <address@hidden> wrote:
> >I also made some local changes to tcx.c today to avoid having a blue-
> >footed penguin on Intel. There's a TODO in that file saying the RGB
> >functions should be merged with vga.c (where they are being patched
> >by Q) - should I provide a qemu patch doing this and fixing the issue
> >for both? Or is this for some reason restricted to Q?
>
> I made a patch to fix both vga and tcx while also unifying the pixel
> operations, does it fix the blue foot disease on PPC?

Hm, _with_ this patch I get (on PPC/Linux, emulating LE MIPS):
 - a blue-footed penguin when the cirrus FB is started
 - blue instead of red colour in console output
 - A general blue-to-red inversion for X11 in 16bit mode.

Note that the colours for the last one were already not quite right
(e.g. grey became a pale blue), but with your patch it looks even
weirder.

Thiemo