qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/hw pixel_ops.h

From: Stuart Brady
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qemu/hw pixel_ops.h
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:28:50 +0100

On Sun, Jun 10, 2007 at 04:35:21PM +0000, Blue Swirl wrote:
> Log message:
>        Add hw/pixel_ops.h

Are there any thoughts on moving vga_draw_line_glyph* out of
vga_template.h?  While I'm not *entirely* certain that my ZX Spectrum
emulation patch[1] would be accepted :-), it seems conceivable that
moving these functions out of vga_template.h would be useful to others
at some point, so I'd be happy to submit a patch for this.

(It would have to be #includable from vga.c or vga_template.h, so
obviously this can't go in pixel_ops.h.)
--
Stuart Brady

[1] That's one d*mn fast Speccy, btw. :-)